Rules for the application of tariffs
When buying tickets, growth is the main parameter for determining the ticket category. The guest's height is measured in shoes.
- Guests up to 107 cm tall are free of charge.
- Category "Uniform" – all guests from 107.1 cm and above without restrictions.
Tickets to Sochi Park can be purchased on website and at the ticket offices of the park. Ticket offices open 30 minutes before the opening of the park and finish selling tickets 1 hour before the park closes.
- Sochi Park — a ticket to the Theme Park for the whole day in the park's operating mode. It can be activated on any day of the tariff period. An additional passage of one guest up to 107 cm is also possible without providing a seat.
- Sochi Park 2 days — a ticket to the Theme Park for 2 consecutive days for the whole day in the park's operating mode. It can be activated on any 2 consecutive days during the tariff period.
- Wheel of Time — the ticket is valid for one rental on the Wheel of Time attraction. Purchase is possible until 19:00.
- Wheel of Time Evening — the ticket is valid for one rental on the Wheel of Time attraction. Purchase is possible from 19:00.
- Family – ticket for 2 adults and 2 children from 107 cm tall, under 12 years old inclusive. It is valid upon presentation by one of the spouses of a passport with a stamp on the registration of marriage and a corresponding record of the presence of children. Discounts and benefits do not apply to the tariff, it is valid on the day of purchase.
- Tariffs "Preferential", "Preferential Wheel", "Birthday" are provided only with the provision of relevant documents and after photo fixation. If the guest refuses to take photos, he is given the opportunity to purchase a ticket at full cost.
- The "Birthday" tariff is provided to all guests with a height of 107 cm on the birthday, as well as including 3 days before /after the birthday. Subject to sale only at the ticket offices of the theme park. A ticket can be purchased at this rate only once in the corresponding year.
- FastPass – purchased in addition to the entrance ticket to Sochi Park. Gives you the opportunity to get on the rides, bypassing the main queue. Valid on the day of purchase, it is implemented in the form of a bracelet of the "Uniform" category for all guests. Photo fixation is required when buying. The bracelet should be worn on the wrist during the day. Purchased only at the ticket offices of the theme park. It does not allow passage through the entrance turnstiles without a basic ticket, except for guests up to 107 cm, for whom an entrance ticket is not needed.
- Subscription – valid regardless of the operating mode of the Park. The subscription is registered, transfer to third parties for passage to the Park is prohibited, it acts in the form of a plastic card, which is issued at the ticket office of the Park after mandatory photo fixation.
- VIP Time Wheel – valid if necessary to rent the entire booth of the attraction for 1 hour. The price is for one person, the rental of the booth is carried out only in agreement with the sales department and the department for organizing and holding events of the park.
- Tickets for the Bogatyr Races attraction are purchased at the ticket offices of the complex, tickets are activated from the moment of the first pass to the Bogatyr Races complex on the day of ticket purchase.
- Free 1 lap on the attraction "Bogatyr races" when providing a ticket at the rate of the Bear (1 hour).
- Children are allowed subject to the technical capabilities of the attraction (height, weight of the child). Rules for visiting the attraction "Heroic races".
- The mode of operation of the Bogatyr Races attraction according to the work schedule. The opening hours of the complex can be changed by the decision of the Theme Park Administration.
- large families (parents and children);
- disabled people of groups II and III of all degrees and groups of working capacity;
- veterans/invalids of military operations;
- participants of military operations;
- accompanying a disabled person of group I, a disabled child (1 accompanying person);
- disabled persons of group I only;
- disabled children;
- guests over 65 years old inclusive.
One visitor receives no more than one discounted ticket per day.
The validity period of each of the tariffs can be changed by the decision of the Theme Park Administration. Before buying a ticket, read the ticket policy of the Theme Park. The organizer reserves the right to change the price unilaterally.